MICHELIN XZE2 XDE2
CUT OPERATING COSTS
Lower cost per mile and damage resistant
"Drive more whatever the road"
- Highly resistant to accidental damage
- Tread pattern suitable for all types of roads
- Lower cost per mile
- Low operating temperature
- Rubber compounds highly resistant
- Rigidity of tread limiting abrasion
- Improved wear pattern
"Resist all accidental damage"
- Excellent grip
- Sidewalls have three rubber strips to reduce kerbing damage
- New tread pattern which reduces the retention of stones
- Grip and road handling improved in even difficult conditions
- Directional tread
- 4 longitudinal wide and deep grooves
- Drive tyre M+S marked
- Lateral grooves designed to reduce retention of stones
"A greener way to transport goods"
- MICHELIN Remix tyres offer similar levels of performance as New tyres, whilst using up to 25Kg less material
- Regrooving enables the use of the tyre for longer in its most fuel efficient condition
- Tyres manufactured in compliance with environmental standards
- Up to 88% retreading acceptance rate ((2) en drive
- All MICHELIN XZE 2, XDE 2 are manufactured in European ISO 14001certified factories
(2) Internal 2010 Michelin source. Number of retreaded tyres out of a
number of E-range tyres presented.
|Označenie||Náprava||UERR RRT||Wet Grip||UENO Bruit||Winter Specialist||M+S|
DLHÉ VZDIALENOSTI REGIONÁLNE POUŽITIE MESTSKÉ POUŽITIE DODÁVKA MATERIÁLOV NA STAVENISKO TERÉN